Carlton 10am is a community for adults and kids, couples and singles.
At St Jude’s we aim to celebrate, support and encourage all ages and stages in life. We desire that all of life be shaped and transformed by the gospel of our Lord Jesus and know that together from the youngest to the oldest we can encourage, challenge and spur one another to live the lives God has called us to live. At Carlton 10am, there is opportunity to grow in faith alongside toddlers and academics, business executives and teenagers, retirees and immigrants, parents and young workers.
We are now meeting in person as well as online. Please feel free to join our livestream services in person – no bookings required.
Please note the following for attending a service in person:
* Please aim to arrive 30min before the service to allow sign in etc.
* Please bring a mask to wear during the service.
* You will be able to participate in all aspects of the service (eg singing, prayers etc).
* Children and youth are welcome to come to church with you.
* Although there will be no morning tea/supper, there is still a chance to catch up afterwards at a café/restaurant/park etc.
* Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.